Monday 2 December 2013

Serpentine Curves

Here is Ruth's quilt, she has said I can show it, it should help my thinking as to the direction I want mine to go in. I bought another piece of batik today to add some sparkle to my Serpentine Curves Quilt, or maybe just add to my boxful!
Meanderings, by Ruth

Meanderings is an apt name!
I've got a long way to go before mine is this big, but as before I love Ruth's colour combinations and unusual fabrics - lots of stripes in here.

I had an excellent day at April's house printing fabrics, a follow-up to last Wednesday when I went on a course  with Yvonne Brown, printing with thermofax screens. I used Decolourant discharge with screens for the first time and got some interesting results.
I'll add some pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Heather