Tuesday 28 July 2015

Another Hexie Version

This is Helen Butcher's iPad case made from the same technique that I taught at International Quilters' Day in March. Lovely to see finished items from a small workshop, and extremely pleasing to see yet another version from strips sewn together!


And here's my cushion which was the class sample:


and if you look back a couple of posts to the class for Oak Leaf Quilters there are lots more examples of different patterns there!

Ready for Festival Of Quilts in Birmingham coming up at the beginning of next month my Great Granny Squares made with two and a half inch squares is now finished with label, sleeve and binding. I really like this one as there are some interesting prints in there including some of the lovely Art Gallery Fabrics I won from the Fat Quarter shop giveaway this time last year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Heather