Saturday 1 September 2018

Being a swap momma

I'm September Momma for Siblings Together Bee2.
Unfortunately I didn't realise that I was going to be the swap mom in two days time when I agreed to swap but Hey... Here goes!
I have the most enormous scrap pile which must be reduced:
Therefore, String blocks please, similar to Jenny's but as they are a nice asymmetric block have lots of possibilities for setting.
Therefore, String blocks please, similar to Jenny's but as they are a nice asymmetric block have lots of possibilities for setting.
You need:
one 10" white-on-white square cut diagonally to make two triangles
two dark 1.25" blue strips 14" long
Assorted scrap strips in assorted widths from 12" in length
I didn't find a need for a paper foundation.
1. Add the dark blue strips to each white triangle
2. Sew strips to each block until they are big enough.
I tried checking the length the next strip needed to be by folding over the end of the previous one...
and then had the bright idea that folding the whole block in half would give me the line to trim on!
Happy to to receive these untrimmed though..
two blocks please to
Heather Hasthorpe
Okehaven, New Road
Catfield
Great Yarmouth
NR29 5BQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Heather