Wednesday 13 February 2013

A good week so far.

The Purple one


Spotty Bookwrap opened out flat
Essential Dots by Moda!
So far this week I have been to the Norwich Creative Embroiderers and collected 30 Bookwraps that they've made for me with more to come.then today I went to Winterton Quilters and gave out instructions sheets and notebooks to the girls there and made two Bookwraps as demo pieces so they can see how easy it is. I made the purple one and was given a lovely purple button to go on it, then after lunch (jacket potatoes cooked in the kitchen to warm us up) I made the spotty one for fun.
This evening I made a Modern quilted cushion (picture on my other blog, here) as a raffle prize for the group I go to tomorrow - The Pennyloaf Patchers and hope to get some of them into Bookwrap manufacture...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Heather