Wednesday 6 February 2013

Just needs Binding!

Had a good morning so far, stitched a grid to make a quantity of about 50 half square triangles for the little blocks, made two Hovering Hawks blocks, one for me and one for Michelle, got the washing on and postman came with my Pineapple quilt! all by 10am...

Hovering Hawks
Heartsease
Heartsease Quilt
 I'm sure I made this block into a quilt once before, it's an asymmetric block and you get different pattern developing where the blocks join.

Found it in my Flickr photostream
here, but you can see that the lights and darks are reversed.
I really must update my photos there...
Pineapple ready for binding
Just have to get on and put on the binding and it will be ready for the Pennyloaf Patchers quilt exhibition at Fleggburgh in April, . Now I have to make them a cushion and a bag for the raffles they have each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Heather