Sunday 31 March 2013

Streak of Lightening

Farmer's Wife Blocks
is well named as a block! I think it took me seven minutes to make! Here are the next six blocks, clockwise from top left: Churn Dash (my version), Waterwheel (I have changed the colour values in this one), Contrary Wife, Basket Weave, another very quick block, Windows,  and Streak of Lightening.

I am getting on with these as they are preventing me from doing something else... but I am not wanting to keep making blocks that are almost the same when there are other blocks I really like that I would prefer to have in my quilt. I don't think I will be making another tree block, and can't see the point of Spider Legs when I have already made Wood Lily.

Here are some of the Journal Covers that the Westwatch Girls made on quilt retreat for the Bookwrap Gems:
Enid Carroll of Pennyloaf Patchers

Mandy Parks

The West Watch Quilters' Retreat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Heather